Job Title : Mine Planning Engineer
Department : Mining
We are currently looking for talented candidate for the position of Mine Planning Engineer to join our team in Saudi Arabia. The ideal candidate shall be responsible for the development and execution of short and mid-term mining plan outputs in line with the long-term business plans.
• Ensures the highest level of safety, health and environmental work standards are maintained.
• Inspects, reports and scales (when needed) loose rocks on visited galleries.
• Coordinates work with surveyor team to keep track of developments and update layouts of galleries.
• Fulfills short and mid-term mine planning.
• Consults and coordinates work with all related departments including Geology, Mobile Maintenance and Mine Technical Services while planning short and medium term mine plans.
• Revises all short and medium-term plans as ore block model revised by geology department in accordance with long term plans.
• Attends and organizes weekly production meetings. Prepare weekly and monthly comparison charts and reports.
• Supports the development and training of local nationals by providing mentorship,
guidance, and coaching, leading to their growth and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering.
- Knowledge of CAD based computer software such as AutoCAD, Micromine, Datamine, Surpac, etc.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Must have valid driver license.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as mine planning engineer in both open pit and underground mining projects.
- Good English communication skills (both oral and written).
We offer a competitive employment package with tax-free salary, accommodation/transportation/food at Mine Site is provided, full medical coverage, and end of service benefits.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org